A one-day conference
Te Papa, Wellington
Wednesday 15th August 2018
9.00am – 4.30pm
- Hosted by Alcohol Action NZ and SHORE & Whariki Research Centre.
- This interactive conference will address the harms, the misery and particularly the costs of alcohol in New Zealand.
- Eight national and international experts spanning health, justice and economics, include Rawiri Ratu speaking on the Waipiro Treaty Claim, Dr Annette Beautrais on suicide, and Dr John Marsden who will address the issue of who is currently paying for all the harm from alcohol.
- There will be a concluding Panel involving all speakers.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided as part of registration:
Send an email to email@example.com and include your name, organisation and your preferred name for the name badge
NB: Numbers limited to 150
Alcohol costs New Zealand billions of dollars and untold misery